20 mins. Average
The fruit of the collaboration with chef Stefano Fagioli and his Trattoria Via Vai.
Creamy risotto with chopped artichokes and seared cheese, with muscatel cucumber flakes.
A combination of the sour notes of the characteristic muscatel cucumber with the fatty part of the cheese and the artichoke heart.
This dish is only part of the search for new combinations and ways to better savor preserved foods.
- Carnaroli risotto
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Whole milk
- Beaten of Artichoke Heart
- Muscatelli cucumbers
- Chilli Cheese
- Toast the risotto with a drizzle of EVO oil
- Add a ladle of water to the risotto and continue cooking
- Halfway through cooking, insert the artichoke heart beat
- At the end of cooking, stir in the butter and grated cheese
- Serve decorating with Quartdirolo cheese fondue with chilli pepper prepared by combining 30 ml of whole milk with the cheese and scanning it in the microwave
- Decorate with previously grilled Quartirolo cheese with chilli pepper and muscatel cucumber flakes