20 mins. Average
From the collaboration with the chef Stefano Fagioli of the Trattoria Via Vai, a unique recipe with a Mediterranean flavor was born.
Spaghettone seasoned with sautéed sardines, chopped dried tomatoes and capers and garnished with chopped red pepper and a sprinkling of breadcrumbs flavored with garlic.
- Big spaghetti from Gragnano
- Clove of garlic
- Beaten of red pepper
- Dried tomato sauce and capers
- Capers in salt
- Fillets of sardines
- Black olives
- Fry a clove of garlic with the sardine fillets
- Add the chopped dried tomatoes and capers
- After cooking the spaghetti al dente, drain them directly into the sauce
- Reduce for a few minutes
- Serve and garnish with sardine fillets, black olives and a sprinkling of breadcrumbs